Thick thighs save lives, right? While it’s true that having thick thighs is awesome, it can also be…well, complicated, especially when it comes to wearing skirts and dresses.
I don’t know about you, but I hate chub rub. That’s why I love Thigh Society! They make really great slip shorts (not to be confused with shapewear) that are perfect for keeping your inner thighs protected when wearing your favorite skirt or dress during warmer months when chafing rashes are a big concern. But they’re also great for colder months and a variety of uses, too!
- I love wearing Thigh Society slip shorts as temperatures drop because they keep me warm under my clothes and they are great when worn with a flowy skirt or dress in the event that the skirt flies up during a strong Fall breeze.
- They can be worn like underwear thanks to the inner cotton gusset. And, say goodbye to panty lines because they don’t have seams.
- They’ll keep your panty hose from slipping down. (Thank goodness because that’s really the worst!)
- Because they’re made of a thin, but not sheer moisture-wicking material, you can even wear them when working out.
- They’re so comfortable, you can wear them as pajamas.
Thigh Society slip shorts are lightweight, breathable and incredibly comfortable. Made of a nylon, spandex and cotton blend, they’re virtually weightless and feel like second skin. They won’t ride up or fall down and because they’re not shapewear, they don’t pinch the skin or create a bulge at the waist or thigh.
They come in regular rise (7.5” inseam) and ultra high-rise (9” inseam) and in several colors: black, beige and caramel. Thigh Society slip shorts cost $34, but if you sign up for their mailing list, you can get 10% off your first order!
You’d better believe I’ll be wearing my Thigh Society slip shorts under my holiday dresses all season long!
Thank you to Thigh Society for sponsoring this post. As always, these are my true and honest opinions.